Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Not AGAIN!!!!

What is it with Children??? Do they ALL have horrible immune systems??
Madison is sick AGAIN. I swear she gets a bad cold at least once a month. She still has the cough from the last one and now another one has hit and she now has an even worse cough. She cried ALL night. I felt so bad for her because I know that she felt horrible. She can't drink a bottle because she can't breath out of her nose and all she wants is her binky but she can't suck on that either. The poor little girl. She is going to be Rudolph for Christmas because she has to have her nose wiped so much. (which she absolutely hates!!!)
On top of all that she is going to have her 6 month appointment tomorrow and will be getting 5 shots. When it rains it pours!
I've been stressed lately because it seems that I NEVER sleep anymore, plus I've been working a lot and I've had a horrible burning pain in my shoulder. My sister and one of my best friends are both massage therapists, but of course they both live clear across the country! Just my luck. I know I could go somewhere else, but I don't know where and I don't really have the money.
So there, that's my pity party today. I think I'm entitled to one once in a while.

4 comments:

Lisa R said...

awww, Keri I'm sorry. I wish I was closer to help you out with that shoulder pain. Make sure it doesn't correlate to eating, if you get it in between your shoulder blades a pain that corresponds to eating it could be your gallbladder.
I hope Madison feels better soon. And shots on top of that, you are brave!
PS I thought you weren't going to be working a lot of hours?

Em said...

ok so sean took me to massage envy across from fashion place and for your first time they only charge $39 for an hour. i had ED and he specializes in deep massage. it really helped me a lot. i am always bending over with brennan and don't have the best posture so my back is sore most of the time, particularly my shoulders. i'll watch madison while you go! let me know when you go. i'm calling you right when brennan goes down for a nap to convince you. have you tried "little noses" on madison yet? it's the baby saline. i bought it as harmons. brennan HATED it when i put it in, but it really softened everything up to make the bulb sucker get the "stuff" out better;-)

Roxanne said...

When Parker stops throwing up I can take Maddie for the day and you can get some sleep. Let's just plan on the first of next week-providing we don't all get the junk. Even if you don't sleep all day, you can get some shopping done too!

Jill Dransfield said...

I hope that she isn't sick for too long. I am off track starting next week. We should get together and do something fun. Or I am always up for babysitting!