Hello everyone! Hope your Thanksgiving was a great one. Ours was fun. We went to Jeff's Grandparents and had our meal. Of course we stuffed ourselves. Afterwards we went to his brothers house to play the Wii. Those things are actually pretty fun. I kinda wish we had one.
I got up bright and early this morning with all the crazy folks to go and shop. I left the house around 4:30AM. Jeff stayed at home with Mads. I hit Walmart first. What a crazy mess! I picked up some stuff for the baby for Christmas.
I can't believe how rude some people can be! I was walking back by the electronics section and it was a total nightmare. I couldn't move an inch with all the people back there. Well this Lady starts consistently ramming the back of me with her cart. I think she thought that It would speed me up a little or something. It just made me mad so I turned around and told her quit hitting me that I couldn't move any faster. I was stuck just as much as she was. I just can't believe people!
I went to Sears after and bought a new stackable washer and dryer set. So exciting! I will one day have the coolest laundry room on this planet!!!
I can't believe Christmas in in less then a month. This year has absolutely flown by.
Guess I should go clean now.. Ta Ta
2 comments:
oh my gosh, yay for your washer and dryer! i can't believe that stuff actually happens, meaning your story about the woman ramming her cart into you. i have never gone the say after thanksgiving. i just love being in my pj's all day putting up christmas too much to venture out.
You are a crazy woman, and shopping queen. I really like your new blog template. One day you could show me how to do that. I am just not that patient to figure out those things.
:)
Post a Comment