Thank you for my M&M outfit. Mommy says that I need to hide from Daddy because he will try to eat me. P.S. I can't wait until you come and live at my house so I can bug you all the time!
Yes I DO remember you! What a darling baby girl you have. Josselyn was almost a Madison! (And Jax was almost a Maximus) Now I will be checking up on your cute family. Have a happy holiday! -Jessica
6 comments:
Dang Keri that is the cutest outfit ever!
So cute!!
i have a mug that would match her puuuuuuurfectly;-)
oooo oooo oooo, yes please, i'd LOVE to borrow the elf and chipmunk cd!!! i'm calling you tomorrow:-)
Yes I DO remember you! What a darling baby girl you have. Josselyn was almost a Madison! (And Jax was almost a Maximus)
Now I will be checking up on your cute family. Have a happy holiday!
-Jessica
LOL!! That is seriously the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! She looks sooo cute!!
Post a Comment