Santa came to see the kids and Maddie didn't even get scared sitting on his lap.


I took some video of the big long table we all sit at, but I'm kicking myself in the butt for not getting a picture. It's quite a sight to see all the people sitting around this table (Or tables I should say).
before going to Grandma and Grandpa's we went to Grandma and Grandpa Readings house to open family presents. We scored some pretty cool stuff. We got a sweet stainless steel Meat Slicer and Maddie got a cute little Rocking horse that Neighs and makes clipity clop noises. She loves it!
We had a nice Christmas morning. We woke up at around 7:30 and went downstairs to open presents. Jeff got me a new set of Pots and Pans that I've been asking for for 2 years now and Maddie got me a pretty locket neckless. Jeff says that she picked it out.
We went to my parents house Christmas evening and we got some AWESOME down pillows from them. We had our Traditional English dinner (since my Mom is from England) then we played our annual white elephant game and then braved the white out weather home. Who ever dreamed of getting a white Christmas had their dream come true!


Christmas was fun, but it's also nice to have it over with. I think next year will be a little bit better for Madison. She seemed to get a little overwhelmed with all her toys and she didn't deal well with the late nights at families houses. She started getting pretty annoyed with presents being placed in her lap. After a while she didn't even enjoy the wrapping paper. She has decided to be a grump for the rest of the year I think, because she is now constantly whining.
She is getting really close to crawling and every time you set her down she gets on all fours then topples over since she can't quite figure out how to move on from there. So I swear she is constantly crying to be picked back up. I think I might go crazy if she doesn't figure it out soon.
but then again, I don't want her crawling quite yet because I have not baby proofed AT ALL.
So yesterday our decorations came down and our house is pretty much back to normal. We don't waste any time around here.
I hope you all had a great Christmas. Don't party to hard for the New Year!


4 comments:
We know which family you like the most. sob.
Where are the pics from moms house? Not like I want you to post any with me in them, because I looked like crappo... but you could have at least posted ones of hottie Tera or something. lol
Wow check you out! Christmas post up already! You are on the ball! I still have family here so I probably won't be posting anything until more toward the end of the week.
Pots and pans huh? Way cool! Amazing how what we want changes as we get older huh?
And don't worry about us, we're not going to party too hard for new years! I've already got the sparkling cider!
It looks like your Christmas was great. Madison sure is cute. My first Dransfield Christmas was very fun!I can't wait for New Year's.
Kailey! Don't make me feel bad. I wasn't done posting pictures I just had to go to my meeting so I couldn't finish. I'm trying to figure out how to do those photo slide show things so I don't have to post so many pictures on my posts.
Post a Comment