
Today is Christmas of sorts in our Family. We are celebrating with the Readings today and the Dransfields tomorrow.
Christmas eve is a big deal in Jeff's family. They have a big huge shindig at his Grandparents complete with Santa Claus coming, Swidish Meatballs and the works. It really is quite fun!
Jeff got up at 5:00 this morning to hit some last minute shopping without all the rush (men are such procrastinators). I on the other hand have been done for quite some time.
Madison's in for a real treat tomorrow... Lots of wrapping paper to eat.
Well, I really don't have a whole lot to write about so I guess I'd better get to baking some cookies for Santa. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas Eve Keri!! Have a fun time with the Reading's tonight. We are going to be baking cookies today too. But first I have to go and get your Christmas present. I've been a procratinator like the boys this year (truthfully I just don't want to drive anywhere).
Merry Christmas to you! Your Christmas Eve does sound fun. I should bake cookies for Santa too!
yay! how fun. we go to a close friend's party who sean and i believe are in the mafia. 7 different kinds of seafood and LOTS of great wine (so we are told). we opted to come home early b/c we've been staying out until 11pm all week with B. we figured tomorrow was a pretty big day and wanted to get home early. hope you have a great christmas!!
Post a Comment