I haven't posted for quite some time. It seems like life doesn't ever slow down these days. I have a lot I need to post about. Unfortunately I don't have time to do it right now. Hopefully I can get to it by the weekend. We had a fun Halloween and have some fun pictures to post. I'll be back soon....
3 comments:
Hurry! I have been waiting to see a pic of Maddie in her little skunk costume for almost a week.
:-) I'll have to see if there is any way to talk Nate into and England vacation this year, but we are already going to have to take a cross country trek during the summer to see Noel get married in Arkansas. You want to see the Ozarks??? lol. We got to start saving money and finish the basment. Maybe then I won't have half the neighbor kids in my bedroom playing x-box everyday.
Yeah come on Keri! I want to see your Halloween pics at least! I know you are busy, but I am sitting here waiting....
And if you are going as far as Arkansas why don't you just keep going and visit us?
No, it never slows down and only gets busier as kids get older and more come into the family! :o)
Hope to see pics soon! And just to go along with your other comments...if you guys are going to go to Arkansas (which I have no idea if you really are or if it was Kailey who is going) just hop on over to Tennessee...Memphis and Arkansas are neighbors! :o)
Post a Comment