Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

So the big day is here. Good food, good Fam and good fun.
Today I'm not choosing just one thing today to be thankful for. I just have too many things that I'm thankful for to just choose one.
I'm thankful that we live in the country that we do and that there are Men and Woman sacrificing their lives everyday so that we can have the freedom that we do. I'm so thankful for this little girl sitting on my lap eating my highlighter marker. she brings be more Joy then I can describe. I'm thankful for my sisters who always make me laugh and sometimes make me cry (remember the overalls Lyndsey?). I'm thankful for my Mother and Father in-law who are the most generous self sacrificing people I have ever met. They have never failed to be there for us.
I'm thankful that I have a beautiful home to live in. I'm thankful that we have cars to drive around in, though I used to wish that we could all just ride horses everyday.
I could go on and on, but I have a Green Bean Casserole that I need to make to experiment on our family later on. I love all of you and I'm thankful for the support that you give to me and my family. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Lets remember the true meaning of Thanksgiving and put differences aside and all unite as Pilgrims and Indians.
Oh,.... and eat your heart out!

1 comment:

Karissa said...

Keri,
You are so awesome, you post is great. All the things that I forgot to write on my post that we should be grateful for you have on yours. Nice work. Oh and I really agree with you on the riding the horses all the time part. Nice thought! Happy Thanksgiving!