you come out of a store and try to get in your car and it wont unlock with your Unlocking dohicky thingy and you sit there and push the button over and over again and it still won't unlock. So you sit and wonder what to do when you remember that you have a key you can stick in the door. So then you stick the key in the door and it doesn't fit. So then you decide to look IN the car and you suddenly realize that you are trying to get in to someone else's car??????? yeah, me neither. It sucks having a car that looks like every other Silver MDX on the road.
3 comments:
Yes the joys of living in a mass marketed world...
Did I ever tell you that right after we bought our red van that a couple days later I went to Target and there were 3 JUST like mine. Anniversary Edition, red w/ running boards etc! I beeped both the other ones until I realized mine was on the other side of the lot! It helps a ton to put some defining stickers on the back! I can't miss my van now w/ the Parelli 3 horsehead logo!
Wow, that sounds like fun! Its funny that you had to use the key because Cy lost our good set of keys and all day yesterday I had to use it. You forget how nice it is to unlock the doors from the controller. I miss it :)
hahahahaha...or when the car that is not yours is unlocked and you get inside it, buckle your belt, and go to start the car, finally realizing it's not yours? yeah, i HATE that. at our old apt in rexburg our neighbor had the same car as us, but never locked it AND left the keys in the ignition (that's rexburg for you), anyway, i did that.
Post a Comment