Finally I am getting around to posting the pictures we took on Halloween.
We took Madison to the Trunk or Treat on Halloween night. She actually scored a whole bunch of candy which took her daddy about 24 hours to devour. Ok...I helped a little too.
She had two Halloween costumes this year. I took her to my Moms trunk or Treat as a Duck. We took her to ours as a Skunk. Nanny bought her the cutest little Skunk costume for next year, but this little girl is getting so big that it fit her this year and I don't think we have a chance of getting her in to it next year, so she got to be Pepe Lepue on the big night.



Jeff is awefully brave putting his face there....

2 comments:
Keri, where did she find the skunk? Madison was so cute!
I think she found it at K-mart. 8 bucks if I remember right. Pretty cute isn't it!
Post a Comment