Thursday, November 13, 2008

Price of gas is falling down, falling down, falling down!!!

YEAH!!!!! Who'd a thought that gas would drop this fast. I have been paying 64 buckaroos to fill up my guzzler and guess how much it cost me to fill up at Sam's Club yesterday?????? 37 Bucks!!!!!!! You have no idea how excited I am about this! It makes me want to go buy a gazillion gallons of gas and store it, since we all know it will eventually go up again.
Wish I could afford a big ol' road trip RIGHT NOW.
How much is gas in your neck of the woods right now?

2 comments:

Lisa R said...

We are also enjoying lower gas prices. For however long it lasts, that is! Gas here is about $2.19, down about $2/Gallon from when we had the hurricane/gas shortage. Although I paid $1.99 near Niels' work on Tuesday. And I did take a road trip! We went to Duke University and I wouldn't have done it if gas was still $4.19.
Hey, why don't you take a super long road trip and come see us? :)
My van was $70+ to fill up before, now it it just under $40! I'm just praying it lasts, at least for awhile!

Em said...

me too!!!!!! 33.36 to fill up the jeep at costco!!!! i checked the gage twice to make sure it was right and then a fourth time to check how many gallons i put in. i thought there was no way it was right.