Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight....

I went and saw it last night. I liked it.... I think.
I mean, Of course it doesn't even come close to the books. And the acting COULD have been better in my opinion. I thought that Bella was cute and her looks fit the part, but she acted like she was always out of breath or gasping for air. Kinda bugged me a bit. And Edward... He did pretty good. I actually did like him for the part, but the Edward in my head is still better looking. Hee Hee. Alice was awesome, Rose and Emmett were good too. Didn't really like Jasper so much. Jake was great! I will for sure go see the next one. Because we all know there will be a next one.

3 comments:

Em said...

soooooo jealous, can't wait to see it myself

Kailey said...

Oh, yeah... go with your other sisters. TRADER. :-)lol
I love ya anyway... Seen anything good you want to get bright and early Friday morning?

Lisa R said...

I agree. I haven't seen it yet but that guy didn't seem like Edward to me at all. And the girl that plays Bella I am not to sure about either. Niels and I are going out on a date Friday night to see it! I'm excited to have a date!