Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Day 3 Thanks
Today I am thankful for Moms. Moms have such an important role in life. I don't know what my life would have been like if I didn't have my mom. My mom is my best friend, my confident, a person I can vent my frustrations to, a person I can cry to and probably one of the only people that can tell me to buck up and get over it without making me feel bad or offending me. Mothers are so special. They love us no matter what, when or how. I am so thankful for my Mom for putting up with all of us 9 kids over the years. She is a wonderful person through and through and I hope that I can be as great of a mother to my own Children as she is to me. Love you Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay! me too:-)
Oh my, I sure do agree with you on this one. What would I do without her.
Since we are on the subject of things we are thankful for, I just want to tell you how thankful I am for the music on your blog. When I a can't focus on my work I pull up your blog page and leave it as an open window on my computer so that I have music I like to listen to. It's great cause no matter what computer I am on, as long as I can get internet, I am able to listen to something. So Thank You...for your music. And Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. I will be spending my Thanksgiving taking pictures o Soldiers eating food and our new division horse that was givin to us as a gift from a local sheik. I will make sure I send you some....of the horse.
I love you!
We do have a pretty awesome mom!!! We are pretty darn lucky to have her! She is really good about telling us to buck up isn't she? Don't know what I would do without her!
Post a Comment