Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lyndsey is married!

This post is almost a month late, but better late than never. I had to wait until I got my hands on some pictures to post along with the occasion.
So my little sister Lyndsey is married! I still can't believe it. I thought she'd be a bachlorette for life. Not because she's unmarrieable (is that even a word?) by any means, but because she has just never been one to talk and dream about getting married. I guess it took meeting the right guy for it to happen.
She and Eric had a sweet rustic style wedding up at a lodge up Big Cottonwood Canyon, by one of the ski resorts. It was a really fun night. They had awesome BBQ to eat, and ended the night with dancing.
 Here are some pictures of the event.

 Dad walking Lynds down the isle.
Ceremony
Our family minus a few. I'm one of those. I'm there, but you can't see me at the angle the picture was taken.
Siblings
The girls
The boys and Lynds
Me, Lynds, Kailey and Ashlee
Father daughter dance
Bride and Groom dance.

Congrats to the newly weds!!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

What a pretty place to have her wedding- I love the picture of you and your sisters.