
We got a letter in the mail on Saturday. It was from Weber State. It said that Jeff did not pass off all the requirements to earn his degree from Weber State and therefor they were rejecting his application for graduation. WHAT???? Didn't he walk last month? I was there.. I know he did! Didn't he spend the last 6 years in School? I was there... I know he did that also! In short I freaked out a little. More school..more tuition... no Job... Crap, when it rains it pours!
But it turned out that some teacher hadn't sent in some of his work, so he figured it all out with them yesterday and now he is listed as a collage graduate.
Sigh of relief!
Can you tell I'm a little stressed???
5 comments:
ok, i would have been SO CRAZY!!!!! so glad to hear it's all good:-)
Stupid college professors! You would think that they would get everything entered in prior to graduation...but that makes too much sense! Good thing that it all worked out!!!
Oh my gosh, I think I'd have totally panicked about that! Glad to hear it's going to work out o.k., but talk about stressful! :/
As if you don't have enough to worry about! I am glad it all turned out ok :)
What a nightmare. I am glad that everything worked out.
Post a Comment