Saturday, June 6, 2009

And we have a tooth!

Finally, at almost 13 months old Madison has cut her first tooth, and has a second following any day now. I was starting to wonder if she had any teeth up there. She has been drooling like a maniac since she was 3 months old and we have had people telling us this whole time that she was teething. Well, she showed us. This girl does things on her own time. It's like, one day she's crawling and the next day she decided she was done with that and it's time to walk.
I wish I could get a picture of it, unfortunately she won't let me even look at it without a fight, so you'll just have to take my word for it ;)

3 comments:

Em said...

that is so crazy! i can't believe she just got her first one! go madison;-)

Lisa R said...

Wow, she's definitely on her own schedule!

Roxanne said...

Oh that little Maddie! She is a beautiful little girl!