Maddie has been enjoying having her daddy around lately. I've been going back to work almost every day for half days. Jeff is going crazy being out of work. It's tough out there and we are just not having to much success in the job finding field. It's pretty frustrating! Please keep us in your prayers!
Sorry about not updating the blog lately. I haven't had much time and when I'm on the computer at home I'm usually working. So bear with us.
Enjoy the pics. I'll try to get an update on again soon. Hopefully one of these days we will have some good news to share.






2 comments:
i love the one where she is standing looking at the photographer like, "yeah, you're not impressing me." so cute! thanks for the heads up on the kiddie kandids!
Keri she is adorable, even if she isn't smiling! Check her out! When I lived in Utah I always used to go to Target for kid pictures. They were awesome!
These are so cute though! She's growing up so fast.
Post a Comment