Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And we're back in the game!

After 7 weeks of unemployment Jeff finally got a job! Can I tell you how relieved we are. It's scary being unemployed. There are so many people who are looking for Jobs, that have been looking a lot longer then us. But I'm so happy that he found something!
He will be working for a Quality Control Company doing quality control over big construction Jobs. His assignment when he starts will be the Front Runner construction going to Provo. He's really excited for a new start somewhere. Hopefully it will take us on to bigger and better things.
Thanks to everyone who included us in your prayers, and offered so much support during this time. We really appreciate all of you!

5 comments:

Karissa said...

Yipee!!!

Lisa R said...

Yeah! We are so happy for you!

Reading Family said...

We are excited for you guys! Hopefully it will be all you had hoped for an more!

Emily and Steve said...

Congratulations! I'm sure that is quite the relief!! And way to be a "go-getter" Jeff.

Buckeye Nut said...

Woohoo!!!! That is awesome. Congrats Jeff.