Friday, August 19, 2011
Woe is me
This is a complaining post. If you don't want to hear it, don't read it. I am so frustrated that I could just scream. So I just need to get it out there. See I have this problem. And the problem is is that my 9 month old is nocturnal. Seriously. He's never been a great sleeper. But now it's just getting ridiculous. For the last 3 nights he's woken up at 12:00am and stayed up the rest of the night. I'm starting to think that either he hates me or he loves me way too much and can't stand spending time away from me. My super awesome wonderful husband has been great and he tries to get up with him for part of the night, but Max just screams and screams until he's back in my arms. The little guy wants to nurse alllllllllllll night long. That just doesn't work for me. I AM NOT a human pacifier!!! And you have seriously never heard a little boy that had a pair of lungs like this kid. When I've tried to let him cry it out, NO ONE in the whole house sleeps. It's impossible to. Plus, we still have not lowered the crib and just this week he's started sitting up himself and pulling himself up. We are scared he's going to launch himself right over the side. Tonight Jeff is going to get that taken care of and I think that he's just going to have to cry it out the whole entire night. Because this just isn't working for us. I think he started this out by teething. But the tooth he was working on is now through, so I think it's more just becoming habit. Either way... I'm at the end of my exhausted rope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wahhhhh, sleepy time woes are the worst! Grab some of those squishy ear plugs for Mads, and good luck! Its tough- but you can do it... he will sleep eventually! This shall pass...
Didn't Maddie go through a phase like that?? Are you sure he's not up for teething? Brennan never got bothered by teething, but makenzie wakes up whenever she is teething. We always go get motrin, milk, and sing a few songs on the couch then go back to bed. Makes her feel better:) what about ear infections?? Makenzie went through three months of no sleeping with those. It was awful!!! Hope you get him figured out soon.
ugh! I am sorry he is driving you crazy. I need my sleep too, so I totally understand. I hope he gets better soon and double check those ears!
Post a Comment