Jeff had the week off work a couple weeks ago so we could go camping. For our first camping trip this year we went about 2 hours south east of us up Fairview canyon. We had a great time 4 wheeling, fishing, going on walks and just relaxing in Gods beautiful country. I'd change a couple of things about our trip though. First off, I'd get rid of all the pesky mosquitoes. They were brutal. Second I'd bring me my own 4-wheeler. It gets a little boring staying behind or going all by myself (Plus I freak myself out when I'm out riding by myself by imaging bears coming out of the trees. I'm a freak I know). Other than those things, we had a lot of fun! Maddie ended up dropping her Lightning McQueen fishing pole in the middle of the lake. She was so not happy about that. But she had so much fun out of the 4-wheeler. This is the first year we've had a DOT certified helmet for her, so she was actually able to do more than just ride the 4 wheeler around the campground. She could have stayed on it all day. I went out a few times with her, but she just complained the whole time that she wanted to ride with daddy. I guess he is much more fun (I'm sure faster too). Max was my little buddy this trip. He is in the mommy phase right now and Maddie is still in the everlasting Daddy phase. Hey, at least one of them likes me right now, right?
Hit us up if you want to do some camping this year. We want to go out on a couple more trips and it's always merrier the more you have ;-)
2 comments:
what a fun trip! i love the kids' chairs~ they are too cute! What a great rainbow- it's cool that you captured the moment... way to go!
You are so brave to go camping with kids. It amazes me!!!
Post a Comment