Monday, August 1, 2011

Sunshine will come my way


Update: Sorry, I can't get this darn video to load and actually stay working. Don't know if it's a blog problem or if my video is too long :(


when I was young  we had a cassette tape that we listened to called "Nathaniel the Grublet". It's basically a little story about honesty. We loved listening to it. A few years ago I happened to find the CD online, so I bought it. I put it on in the car for Maddie a few months ago, and now it's pretty much a permanent fixture in the car. She'd rather listen to that story in there than watch a movie. She loves to sing and she absolutely loves the songs in the story and has them all memorized. This song is her very favorite and she has us back track all the time to listen to it. Here is her rendition.




She gets quite in to her singing. Notice Max in the background adding his own to the song.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad you got it downloaded. What a cute song. Love her!

Alex said...

ugg. it wont let me see...