Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dransfield family reunion 2011

Enough complaining from me about my lack of sleep. I'd best get on with updating more of our fantastic summer. This summer really has been the bomb this year! I've still got lots and lots to post about :)
So here we are with the next thing of our summer. The Dransfield family reunion. We held this sometimes annual event over the 24th of July weekend. This year we has the party at Lyndseys condo complex since she has the pool. She reserved the club house and the pool for half the day. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I think it's one of the best (as in most fun) parties we've ever had in history. The crazies really came out for this party. From the Mighty Bean to the drag queens to the ruthless grandparents with water guns (Oh and can't leave out Jeff) , it was a party to go down in the books.
Here's James trying to conquer The Mighty Bean. The great bean went undefeated. I have never had water rammed up my nose so hard as I did trying to capture that thing.
Nanny and Grandpa were ruthless with the water guns. It didn't matter if you were old or young. You got it in the face!



Uncle Craig- the family comedian. He really started something this time.



James and Adam somehow got in on the drag queen fun. It was kinda funny and a little disturbing at the same time.

And last but not least, My two water babies.


Can't wait to see what they'll pull next year!


No comments: