Busy day?? No not really. In fact I didn't go anywhere at all! I didn't ever get dressed either. You see the thing is, I have dealt with the most grumpy ornery whiny baby I have ever had. And it all started at 3:00 AM!
I called the Dr and the Flu is going around pretty big time. I'm not really sure that she has it though. she does have a few more diapers then usual and she has kinda lost her appetite, but the biggest thing is the crying and whining. I swear, every time I set her down she started bawling.
Maybe teething??? Well, maybe, but I can't see any white or red spots on her gums. I don't know what the problem is, all I know is that I need some alone time without a screaming whining baby!
Jeff had been home most of the day but he's been cutting concrete in the basement and I need to let him work or we won't be able to fix the basement before Lynds comes home. Our genius builder was thinking really hard when he did the pluming in the basement and it turns out that it is impossible to have a bathroom down there with the way he layed it out. Example: The bathtub is plumed right where the wall will be framed in. So my hard working hubby has cut out the concrete clear across the floor so that we can one day have a bathroom in the basement. I took a picture today so I will post it later when I get around to it. But it's been A LOT of work for him! Thank goodness for his father who is diligently here helping him with everything. We owe him more then he will ever know!
Jeff and the baby are both in bed asleep and I have sleeping problems lately, so I think I'll stay up a bit longer. Hey... I got a new book for Christmas, maybe I will start that! Brilliant!
Please pray for me that tomorrow will be a better day...and that my baby will be happy again.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness girlie.. it sounds like you had quite the day. I am sorry:( I hope today is much better for you!!! I am here if you need anything at all! Oh..ps..the carwash story.. TOTALLY something I would do..so I laughed..really hard!! XOXOXO!!
I do hope your day gets better. I would love to babysit anytime. Whenever you need a break just call me. We should do dinner and games. Let me know when you want to!
She just misses me. :-) Have you tried the baby gas medicine? James use to have to take that all the time. It really helped.
how did last night go? i hope she feels better soon! i just heard a trick for avoiding the flu, drink grape juice. i have never given brennan grape juice, mainly just apple, but grape juice is yummy so why not try!? 3 days 3 times a day. weird i know, it sounds weird when i'm reading it back, but it came from a mother of 10! who knows, right?
Post a Comment