Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blast from the past


My good Friend Lisa emailed me this picture from her wedding 9 Years ago.
I thought I'd share because I love seeing how people change over years.
Lets see, I would have been 18 in this picture. The two adorable children in the picture are my Niece and Nephew who are now 13 and 11. Right next to me is my friend and Lisa's sister Karissa, Then the bride and groom, Lisa and Niels, then friend Erin who really hasn't changed all that much and last is my sister Natalie and my brother-in-law Jeff (Yes, we have two Jeff's in the fam).
Man, I'd give anything for my size 1 hips back!

4 comments:

Kailey said...

I haven't seen Jeff that clean shaven for, well, nine years. LOL.
It is no fair. Natalie sucked up all moms booby jeans and didn't leave much for the rest of us.

Karissa said...

Wow, that is a great picture! It is amazing how we have all changed, nine years is a long time :) Also even though you don't have your size 1 hips anymore you are still the cutest girl I know :) Love ya!

Karissa said...

Ps- What is up with my hair?????

Lisa R said...

Dang you are funny Keri! Yeah we pretty much have all changed in 9 years! 18 huh? Yeah you were a spring chicken then huh?
Miss ya!
PS Kris, I have no idea what is up with your hair? :)
PSS Keri maybe I should send you the pic from swimming at the apartment in Colorado, you gonna post that? :) Country Jam, remember?

Lis