
No, I'm not expecting! Heavens No, But..... My Neighbors (who happen to be my Brother and Sister-in-law) Are!!!!!!!! I've been keeping this secret since Christmas and now I can shout it to the world! I"M GOING TO BE AN AUNT..... AGAIN!The reason this is so cool is because Christi and Michael have been trying for so long to have a little baby and had all but given up hope that it would happen for them. Christi is 12 weeks along now and everything is going great. She has been feeling a little under the weather, but at least she can get food down, which is more then I could do when I was pregnant. I'm so so so so excited for them and I can't wait until August!
5 comments:
Wow Keri! You had me for a second there! That is great for them though. Happy to hear that they are finally getting their baby. :) It is SO hard to keep secrets, especially the really good ones like that huh?
Keri,
That is so awesome!! Congratulations to them and to you guys. What a wonderful Christmas present for your families.
i couldn't stop jumping up and down screaming when she told me!!!! i went straight to the store to pick up something for her! can't wait to give it to her today:-)
Oops.. that was weird..my comment erased. But thanks for the comment..I know I suck at updating my blog lately! Anyways.. I am seriously sooo ecstatic for Michael and Christie!! I am so glad to hear that everything is going great for her:)
Post a Comment