Thursday, January 22, 2009

Babys Play Time!

Maddie has had a fun couple of days. She's been able to play with some of her friends for two days in a row! Lucky her! And Lucky me because I've got to play with my friends at the same time!
Yesterday Karissa and Ayden came over for a little while. Ayden is one month older then Maddie and he's EVERYWHERE! I don't know how Kris keeps up with him!
We went out to get lunch and had the babies in their car seats next to each other. Ayden was crying and Madison was quietly sucking on her pacifier. All of the sudden Madison starts screaming and Ayden is suddenly silent. I looked in back and there sits Ayden with a big'ol grin on his face with Maddie's binky in his hand. He was just twirling it around. It was the most hilarious thing to see the look on his face! Maddie got back at him by taking his Toy away from him on the way back home.
I'm dumb and I forgot to take pictures, so here is one from last month when they got together.


Today we went to have lunch and play with Brennon and Emily. Em showed me the ropes of the blogging world (notice her button) and Brennon taught Maddie how to play his little red Paino.
Madison had so much fun there and LOVED playing with all of Brennons Toys ( I must admit he does have some pretty sweet ones!)


Thanks for playing with us Girls (and Boys) We definitely need to do it more often!



2 comments:

Lisa R said...

Welcome to my world...Christian was crawling at 7 months and RUNNING at 9.5 months!
Looks like you had some great playdates. I'm jealous that you get playdates with my sister and Ayden and I don't! WAAAAHHHH! :(

Em said...

i love love love the new background. so cute with the purple and pink! we had so much fun with you today and can't wait for next week:-)