Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July and more!

We had a fun 4th. We got up early and went to the Murray Parade. Lucky for us it wasn't too hot. We had some good cloud cover and a nice breeze. Madison slept through the whole thing.
Then we went to Jeff's parents house for a BBQ later that evening and finished up with some fire works that night. I was worried that Maddie would be scared with the loud pops and the screeching fireworks, but she slept right through those too. She is now getting over her little cold. but it's being replaced with a monstrous appetite. I don't know where she fits all that she eats!
On Friday we went and picked up my mom's new horse from up in the Kamas area. It was quite a long drive with holiday traffic and hauling a horse trailer. Madison did so good in the car. She slept the whole way and didn't fuss once the whole trip. My mom got a pretty little Paint horse named Legend. I'm excited for her and I hope we get to start riding together. I really need to get my butt in gear and start riding Rhain. Soon I hope..


Here are some pics we took on the 4th




Check out her little Flips Flops. She got them from Nanny.

1 comment:

Lisa R said...

Very cute pics! Love the flip flops! Looks like you had a fun 4th!
I didn't know your mom got a new horse? Kris told me the pony wasn't working for her.