I remembered today the first time we went to our church before we moved in to our house. I remember thinking that someday we would bless our children in this church. Here we are almost exactly 3 years later blessing our first child. Time sure flies.
Since it is Madison's blessing day I just wanted to express the love that Jeffrey and I have for our little girl. She truly is a blessing to our lives. I could never imagine our life's without her. She is the most special little girl and we just love her so much.
So on to the after party. It turned out GREAT! Thank you to everyone who came and who helped with the set up and food. It was so great of you to lend us your Chairs and Shade canopy's. You are all so great and we appreciate and love you all.
It was a hot day and it turned out wonderful with the help of Jeffrey's Dad's spraying mist fans.
We truly have the greatest families ever! Thanks again for making this day so special for us.
We sure do love all of you!




3 comments:
Keri!!! She looks sooo cute! I love the dress. I am glad you guys had such a good time! I wish we could have been there! Talk to you soon! Love ya!
Aparantly the sun was out that day....and shining brighter then ever.
The only one who must have super eyes is Jeff.
It's just an assumption, but he seems to be the only one not squinting funny in all of the picture.
I'm just throwin it out there. If you like it you can keep it. If you don't you can throw it back.
You are right on Lynds, I couldn't see a thing. I'm not as good as Jeff at hiding it I guess. But I tried! I will put on a better picture once I have a new family one.
Post a Comment