Monday, June 30, 2008

Update

It's been forever since I have blogged. Nothing much is happening in my life right now. I took Maddie to the Dr. last Monday for her final weight check and she was 8 lbs 12 oz. That's two whole pounds she has gained since she was two weeks old. Not to shabby.
She has come down with a little cold. I feel so bad for her. I hate seeing her not be able to breath out of her nose. It breaks my heart! She is so sleepy. she will just sleep all day if I let her. she has so much Flem in her through that she chokes on it. And the sad part is, I can't do anything about it. I just really wonder where she picked it up. We try to be so careful about having people wash their hands and she really doesn't go out much, so I'm not sure how she got it.
We are going to bless her in a couple of weeks. We are having a little lunch in after the blessing and I'm dreading it a little because we will all have to eat outside in the back yard, and if you've seen my back yard you will know that there is no shade at all. It's going to be roasting!
Lucky though my father-in law is bringing some fans that you hook up to the water hose and it sprays a mist and we will also set up some shade canapes. Hopefully it will go okay.
Well, thats all the blogging I have for today.

1 comment:

Lisa R said...

Hey Keri!

Wow thought you fell off the face of the earth there for a minute! JK
Sorry to hear about Maddie's cold. Don't worry it going to be a common occurence no matter how careful you are! Anyway you can put saline drops in her nose and then suction with the bulb syringe. That helps a lot. They hate it, but you can do it!
Miss ya!