As you all have figured out, I don't have much to write about. So you are all stuck looking at all my posts of our adorable daughter. Here are some of our latest pictures.
Looking all comfy in her Car seat.
She can't eat food yet, but she can sit in her Highchair!
P.S. We are going boating this weekend, so I may actually have something to blog about. 100 degree weather, 3 month old baby, wimpy Keri... This will be intresting!



4 comments:
ohhh... so cute! You're going boating without us? Does that mean that you have found new boating buddies and you don't want to go boating with us anyomore? I'm going to go cry now! :-) I can have pitty parties too! lol What like you going to?... Maybe we can be party crashers. Hee Hee
Weeza going to Jordanelle. Party crash away!
I love all those pictures, but I have to say that the first picture of Madison in her carseat is precious! I just love it. She looks like she is 6 months old in that pic! And check out those cute little bity rolls on her legs. What a doll!
It was great to meet you and Madison, Keri. Jeff is blessed to have such a great family! And I love the pic of you guys under your family and friends list. That is a great picture! Keep taking pics of that cute babe - she is precious!
~Emily
Ohhh, Keri! Cute pictures! Sitting in her high chair already? Have fun boating this weekend! Wish I was close enough to crash your party too! :)
Post a Comment