Come take a trip down memory lane with me! This looks fun so please play along! My blog is easy to put comments on everyone... :)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments!
6 comments:
Ok, one of my favorite memories is of you Niels and I hanging out in Niels' apartment up by the university...We used to do that it a lot and had such a great time! I can't remember what it would be like to have that much free time now!
Also I remember you riding Sasha on the trails and her bucking so much that you got off and were SO mad!
I remember that you threw a pair of scissors at me and they stuck in my leg. Then I remember you taking off and locking yourself in a room so I wouldn't beat the crap out of you! It left a nice scare on my leg and a hole in my pants. I can't remember why you threw the scissors at me, but I am sure I deserved it!LOL
How Come everyone leaves comments about my temper?
Maybe you should learn how to control it. Hahahahahah
Funny Ha Ha!
I remember when you wrote that story at Heathers about a boy getting his penis cut off. It was the most disgusting story I've heard to this day and I can't believe it came from you. Either could anyone else. Sometimes innocense can be a bad thing if the inocent person has no idea what she's talking about but says it anyway.
Post a Comment