Saturday, July 26, 2008

Private First Class Madison Reading



Wow, is this baby growing or what? Aunt Lyndsey sent her this Army Uniform and it is a 3-6 month size and it already fits! It's a little big, but it works. Now people will really think that she is a boy. We were in Target today and a lady that works there told me that I have the cutest little boy she has ever seen. And she wasn't wearing her Army Clothes. She was wearing pink. I guess thats what I get for boy cotting the bows and frilly stuff that normal people put on their girls.

4 comments:

Lisa R said...

She looks SO cute in the army outfit! You'll have to keep that one with the funny story behind it! She looks so cute. Don't take offense, people thought Christian was a girl dressed in blue! I think babies in general are just hard to tell.

Anonymous said...

People think I am a boy in this uniform all the time... And I even have lumps.
I think she looks cute. The Gomer Pyle kind of cute.
I am trying to set up a bog spot but the internet service we go through here is from Germany...SO EVERYTHING IS IN GERMAN! I am going to use an online translator. We'll see how that goes.

Kailey said...

Oh, so cute!

M+J=K3+E said...

Jeff-

Hey, I saw your blog on Emily's. It was nice to read about your little fam. Your daughter is SO cute. Hope all is well.

Jenny Oldham Allbright