I had my Dr. Appointment this morning... finally! It's been a long two weeks stressing about what's going on with the baby. I had my second ultrasound last Friday, but met with the tech only and had to wait until today to find out what my Dr. had to say about it. I hate waiting! On Friday, my fluid levels were at a 10. Not absurdly low, but lower than my Dr. would have liked to see. The baby's tummy is measuring a little under also, but he said that he's not too worried about it. He thinks that he may just be long and lean. He wants to keep an eye on the fluid, so he said that we will ultrasound every week from now on. Today my levels came in at a 13. So that's great news! We also set the date for his arrival. It really puts things in to perspective on how soon this is all happening. We only have a month left, and I feel like I have so much to do still. If all goes according to plan, we will be meeting our little man on November 8th.
It may sound dumb, but I'm really worried about being away from Maddie for so long. Not because I'm worried that she won't be taken care of, but because I've never spent the night away from her and I know I'm going to miss her like crazy. I hope that daddy will bring her to see me lots and lots!
I'm running a little short on time, so I'll have to update again later.
2 comments:
Let the count-down begin! That's so exciting.
That was totally how I felt about brennan with max. I remember being so stressed out that he would be upset tag his schedule woulnd the followed, that his hands wouldn't be washed, that he would get a late nap, etc. Hindsight, I had nothing to worry about at all! AND I was so happy to have a vacation from him when I was in the hospital. I remember feeling like I was going to a hotel for fun when I went to have max. B and I needed a break from each other. It was great. And he looked HUGE when I came home. HUGE.
Post a Comment