Sunday, October 24, 2010
Sicky
Poor little Mads has had a rough weekend. It started Thursday night when she started complaining that her tummy hurt. The throwing up soon followed. By Friday her tummy was feeling much better, but she got a nasty little cold. I'm not sure if it's the after effect of what she had the night before. Or if it's something completely different. Lastnight she was up most of the night with a fever and said that her throat hurt. This morning she barley has a voice and the fever is still hanging around. The poor kid just isn't catching a break.
My mom was talking to her on the phone this morning and told me that I had to get her talking on video since she sounds so funny. So, I tried my best to get her to sing me a song. This is the best I could do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Keri- barfing and a sore throat in kids usually means strep. If she has dog breath, go see the doctor. Boo for sicky babies!
Sorry she is sick! I hope she starts feeling better soon! I like the song, very cute, love the voice. She is so dang cute!
poor thing!
Post a Comment