Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cascade Springs

Fall is here. Even though the weather has a hard time showing it around here. Though don't take that as me complaining. Cause I'm not. I could deal with this weather all year long. Just add a little rain in the mix once in a while and I'd be happy.
We took a drive up American Fork canyon up to Cascade springs with Grandpa and Grandma Reading on Saturday. Maddie loves to go to the mountains! She was singing 'London Bridges Falling Down' on the way up. Lets just say that I said a silent prayer of thanks when she fell asleep in Highland. There is only so much of that song I can handle. And once she gets started, she's like a broken record.;-)
The colors up the canyon were beautiful! It was the perfect temperature and I managed to do the little walk around the springs without going in to labor. It was awesome!! Grandma made us a good dinner to eat up the canyon complete with chocolate, so it was a pretty perfect little evening.




1 comment:

Em said...

sooooo pretty!!!
i am glad that it hasn't been too cold b/c we are getting to enjoy our new backyard for a minute! i was thinking we were going to move in and it would be too cold. i am loving watching the mountains change colors out my window.