Yesterday my friend Karissa and I took our kiddos over to Gardener Village. They've got the whole place decked out for Halloween. Maddie has some major Halloween spirit going on right now. She's completely obsessed with pumpkins and she names every one she sees Spookly. She sings Halloween songs and Thanksgiving songs non stop. It's seriously the cutest thing I think I've ever seen.
One of our friends from the barn owns and runs the petting zoo at Gardener Village, so she let us bring the kids in to play with the animals and have pony rides. They had a blast, though for some reason Maddie is a little scared of animals all of the sudden. I blame it on my mom's dog, Ally ;-).
Here's some pics of our fun outing.
2 comments:
What a fun outing!
I forgot that they have all of that there- what a fun place to go.
p.s. my verification word is: tricks
very Halloween
Post a Comment