Love these pictures- The colors are so soft and pretty, and I'm always a sucker for a good b&w shot. She did well for being 2- there are lots of different poses, and not a single crying one? How did you manage it?
wow, i love all of the flowers!!! you're right, those printed out black and whites you showed me didn't do them justice, i love them in color even more!
8 comments:
so cute!!! She must like pictures better than my kids.
Those are great pictures! She is ADORABLE!!!!! I especially love the one of her looking down at the flower. Too cute!
Love these pictures- The colors are so soft and pretty, and I'm always a sucker for a good b&w shot. She did well for being 2- there are lots of different poses, and not a single crying one? How did you manage it?
Love, love, love the pictures! My little Maddie is growing up way too fast!
pretty dang cute! i have a two year old boy that would love a play date after seeing that cute girl :)
oh my goodness- what a sweetie! congrats on a photo shoot gone well!
so so very cute, and reminds me that I really need something cute besides school pics. But darn they are so expensive, it's had to do both!
wow, i love all of the flowers!!! you're right, those printed out black and whites you showed me didn't do them justice, i love them in color even more!
Post a Comment