Sunday, June 27, 2010

Look how much THIS kid has grown

Maddie's little Cricket is growing like a weed. She was full on baby when we got her last September and now she's grown in to a beautiful little yearling. They are just like kids. They grow up too fast.

Last September- Right after we got her home

Taken on Friday
She's pretty much all grown up now. She will get a little taller, and her hair will get a little thicker (if that is possible).
Maddie still loves her and since I'm feeling well now, we've resumed our walks with her. It's one of Mad's favorite things to do with her. I just need to get her to stop trying to feed her rocks! I need to get her some gear so that we can start work on driving. Maybe in the next couple years we'll have her pulling a cute little cart in the 4th of July parade!
The End.

3 comments:

Alex said...

holy forelock batman!

Lisa R said...

gosh she is just plain adorable! Someday I want a mini, too! And she is a year old already? WOW!

Jess said...

Both of your kids are so cute! I love that you have horses- Maddie is such a lucky girl