Monday, April 26, 2010

Uhhumm...Announcement please

We have some exciting news to share. We are excited to tell you that in early November we will be adding to our family of three!! I'll share more details when I feel a little better (Night times just are not my times, if you know what I mean). Just thought it was time to spill the beans. ;-)

4 comments:

Buckeye Nut said...

Seth says that Nov 17th is a great day :) Hope you feel better soon. Let me know if you need anything....cracker run, ginger ale, you get the picture :)

Reading Family said...

Yea! Now I don't have to worry about trying to keep quiet about your wonderful news! We are SOOOO excited for you guys!

Emily and Steve said...

WAHOO! Congratulations! :D Isabella is my November baby. I'd say hold out until the end of November (like the 22nd perhaps ;) but that wouldn't be so fun if early November is the estimated due date. How exciting, though! Congratulations! You will really enjoy Maddie having a sibling to play with soon. Once my older girls started playing with each other my heart just melted! Congratulations, again!!! :)

Jess said...

YAY! That's so exciting- I'll be patiently waiting to hear if it's one of the boy variety or the girl variety!

I sort of wondered a few weeks ago- you looked 'pregnant sick' at church, but then your last post about being quarantined- I thought that must have been it.