I procrastinated going Ugly Sweater Shopping until the very last minute. I went the the DI on Saturday afternoon sad that I had put it off and now was going to end up with something that wasn't quite ugly enough because everyone else had long picked theirs out. I think people at the DI thought I was nuts when I would ask them which sweater they thought was uglier and then putt the Ugly one in my cart. I finally settled on one and then headed to Walmart to purchase accessories for my beautiful sweater. Pom Poms and Feathers should do the trick. And boy was I right!
Not only did I win the bubbliest Sweater award, I also won the UGLIEST SWEATER award!
We voted Survivor style. So we all went in the the office and sat at the desk and wrote down the name of who we thought should win the main award and told the video camera the reason we chose who we did. When we had all voted we watched the votes on the TV to find out the winner. I don't think I've laughed that hard in such a long time! I was really surprised that I won out Nate who had on a pretty little Midriff Sweater. (Kailey I don't have a picture so you need to post one on your blog) It's worth seeing!
After, we played Rock Band and then we had to make the trip home.




It was a GREAT party! Thanks to everyone for all the hard work put in to making it so much fun! If anyone needs to borrow a really Ugly Sweater give me a call!!!
2 comments:
It was a fun party. I am glad that you won since you probably put in the most effort.
Hey, I have a sweater just like that!! ;o) Fun times.
Post a Comment