Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sick.... again.

It's the same story. Seems like we have something at least once a month... Is this normal??? I mean, we only have 1 kid! I thought that this happened when you had a load of them and they go to school and stuff. I think I'm getting pretty good at the whole sickness thing. This time it's just a fever and a rash. Not really anything else. But it's been constant since Saturday. Dr says that it's a virus. I feel like she must be a drug addict by now. Tylenol every 4 hours Motrin every six. Benadryl before bed time to help with the rash. She does sleep good though. I Can't complain about that! But can I complain about her dropping her second nap? I really enjoyed being about to get something done in the afternoon. Those days are gone.
So that's my story for today. Pretty exciting huh?

3 comments:

Em said...

the good news about dropping the 2nd nap is the 3 hours they nap for 1 nap!!! madi, if you're not doing that then you need to start. 2 1/2-3 hours in the middle of the day. it's a beautiful thing...but i do know what you mean about wanting to get things done in the afternoon. now we just run our errands then;-)

Anonymous said...

She is the prettiest little girl, so a little ornery-ness doesn't matter to me. I made Brett come home from Kindergarten and take a nap!

Lisa R said...

Hey Keri,

I am so glad you found a home for Rhain! That is great! Yeah!

As for TV, yeah I watch Grey's anatomy too! But pretty soon we won't have that either. Time warner and ABC are in a major tiff here and we are losing ABC all together on April 1st! Go figure!

And yes, this is the first season of Life on Mars. It will only have 17 episodes total. Of that I have seen maybe half by the time we found it.

I hope Maddie is getting better too... My Dr. said to expect 9-12 colds in the first year of life.