So I have these 2 addictions...
They go together quite well...
#1- Shoes
My main shoe weakness... Flip Flops!!! (is that considered a shoe?) I love them! I would die in the summer without them!
My FAVS?? Teva Flip Flops! Heaven on the feet!

#2- REI Outlet
Close Out!! My favorite time of year! I stock up on Flips Flops for Jeff and I every year! To bad I have too many that Jeffrey says "NO MORE"
I can still look can't I?
(Thank heavens for secret accounts)
Just kiddin honey!
2 comments:
Thanks for the reminder. I just bought the cute pink ones and blue ones for Jay. I am excited. I can't wait until summer, flip flops and shorts!
haha, i've had the same pair of reef flip flops since i was 17!!!! gosh, that was almost 10 years ago, how crazy is that! they're still holding in there too;-)
Post a Comment