Tuesday, September 16, 2008
SCREAM!!!!!!
That is what our baby is going right now. It's almost 10:00 at night and She is still screaming. She fell asleep at 8:00 and every time I've put her down she starts up again. I don't know why she is not staying asleep. I finally had enough so I've handed her over to Jeff and let her scream it out with him. I feel like crying. Well, to be honest I have been crying. I know that this is a very normal part of being a mother, but it's not something that I personally have to deal with very often. She has never ever done this before and I'm starting to realize why god gave me such a good little baby. Because my nerves cannot handle this kind of stress. Thanks for letting me vent. I might be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh dear! I hope she finally fell asleep and you were able to calm down some nerves and get some rest, too! Since having Isabella who had colic from birth to very recently I always say that the Lord gave me Hannah first or I would never have had another kid! I can't handle all that crying and screaming, either! Best wishes!! :)
I came over while Jeffrey was trying to calm her down. Pretty funny! I guess you were outside trying to get some piece!
Fun fun!!! Got a love the four month mark... and they said it was suppose to get easier :) Good luck!
Keri!! I am sooo sorry! Sadly, I know what you are going through! I hope that she is doing better now! Try not to pull the REST of your hair out.. (lol..joke regarding the last post..okay, I am nerdy!) Don't worry though.. She will stop crying..and life will be good again! I know that's not much help. Remember you can call me anytime..just to talk or even if you just want to vent! Love your guts!
awww, Keri I am sorry. I hope she starts to sleep better. Well hopefully you have learned your lesson about bragging on them! I've found that every time I do they make me eat my words! LOL :)
I hope you and the kiddo get some rest/sleep/peace and quiet!
I wish I was there to help!
i was SOOOOO there with brennan for the first 4 months of his life!!! i have a pic on our wall of him screaming and every time i look at it i think "this is SO my child." all of the crying it out was worth it now b/c he barely ever cries when going to sleep, maybe a min. if he is going to bed past his bedtime. i used the 10 min rule: put them down, say i love you, and goodnight, then let them cry for 10 min without going in, then go in, give them pacifer, i love, goodnight, leave, wait 15 min, i love you goodnight, pacifer, wait 20 etc. the magic number of 3 nights seems to be the norm, but it may even be less than that:-)
Post a Comment