Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I LOVE Oregon!!!

I was just looking through our pictures of our awesomest vaca EVER we took last year to the Oregon coast. It made me miss it so much. It's one of my favorite places to go. I really don't think I could ever get sick of it there!

Here are some of our priceless moments.....

James was kind enough to let us build him a fat suit out of sand

Jeffrey and I on the columbia river gorge.



The Oregon Rain Forest.



Ashley was our passenger for most of the trip.




The funny thing about this photo was that there was the NASTIEST fight EVER that broke out right after this. Wish I could have got a picture of Seth and Ashey after. Picture wild hair, sand in mouths and noses and crusty looks.




Me and Emmy enjoying our time on the beach.




Jeffrey perfecting his boogy boarding skills





Kailey and Nate





Me and hubby


The redwood forest



My how much life can change in a year.

3 comments:

Lisa R said...

I know I could totally move to Oregon too. In fact in all of our job searches Niels has looked there. It's really hard to get a good job there because so many people LOVE it there! I used to visit my friend Julie up there and we even went riding on the beach. Sooo much fun! I love the beach and the redwoods etc. It is one of the most beautiful places ever! I think we should all plan a vacation and go there...
Of course we have the beach here, but I keep forgetting that we do because I haven't been there yet!

Kailey said...

I could use another trip to Oregon right about now. That was the awesomest trip ever! You still thinking Washington next year?

Em said...

these pictures make me miss home! even though i'm not from oregon, nor. cali looks VERY similar. i LOVE it there:-)