Monday, September 15, 2008

Hair Anyone?

Is it normal to lose hair after having a baby? I don't mean just a couple strands here and there, I mean FIST FULLS! I'm so sick of my hair being every where! I'm constantly picking it off baby's clothes, Binky's, hands, ect. It's all over Jeff. It's all over me. When will it end? I brushed my hair for an hour tonight and I could still run my hand down it and pull out more. I had to empty my brush 3 times. It's disgusting! If this keeps up for long I'm shaving the stuff off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately it’s normal!!!

Lisa R said...

Yeah it is normal. Although mine didn't start falling out until my thyroid went kaput! But that was close enough after baby #2 to make me blame the baby.

Anonymous said...

From what I've read, this is normal. I've always had handfuls of hair come out when washing it but since being pregnant or nursing (which as been almost 5 years straight!) I can take out twice as much as before! Hopefully it will get better soon! :)