
Our little Madison has so many toys. Since I work from home I'm constantly trying to find things to keep her entertained while I work. This jumperoo is my latest purchase and I have to say, one of the best so far. She absolutely loves it!

Madison can almost sit by herself if she is propped with the boppy pillow. She's still a bit wobbley though.

Here she is in the tubby. She LoVeS her tubby time!

This is her first time eating solid foods. She can make quite the mess.

Maddie and her cousin Charlie. Maddies cousins LOVE to hold her! Chalie always asks if he can hold Maddie Mad Mad Mad.
4 comments:
What cute pictures! I especially love that cute smile of hers in the bathtub picture. what a cutie! She has such pretty eyes and such cuddly chubby cheeks! So glad to see some pictures! It's fun to see Maddie grow even if I'm all the way in Tennessee! I hope her nighttimes have gotten better for everyone's sake!
Keri, the jump a roo looks like a real fun toy. Looks like she is very happy in it!
Golly she is just growing like a weed! Can't you slow her down a bit? :-)
i LOVE that jumperoo!!! it was so fun to watch brennan bounce!
Post a Comment