Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Max!

This handsome little guy turned 3 today. He is such a fun boy to have around our house. He is a tease just like his daddy. We just love love love him so!
Some things about him right now...
When I tell him he needs to do something that he doesn't want to do, he shouts "EVER!" which is supposed to be "NEVER!". He picked that up from Captain hook from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Thanks a lot Disney Jr!
He picks on Maddie and makes her cry on a daily basis. He also loves her more than anyone in the world.
His favorite toys are his Disney Cars. He has LOTS of them. He carries a different one around every day and has to take it in the car with us. The rule is that they stay in the car since horrible tantrums occure when one gets lost in the store. I. Mean. Horrible. Bad memories there.
He also loves Jake and the Neverland Pirate toys, Thomas the Tank Engine and he has a treasure chest of pirate apparel that he gets dressed up in and goes out in the back yard to have an adventure with Maddie.
He burps through family prayers every night. Yes, like ALL the way through. It was sort of funny at first, but after a couple of months of doing it now it's getting old. When we tell him to knock it off he says "What?! I have the hiccups!
His favorite friends are his cousin Jace and his buddy Eli.
He loves to "Hunt" on the ipad or iphone.
He loves Brooklyn and likes to knock her down and jump over her. I love that ;-)
He is accident prone. As you know from my previous blog post.
When he is mad at me he tells me that he's going to move to a new house. When I tell him to go ahead he starts to cry and tells me that he will miss me.
He will randomly stop playing with his toys and come find me to tell me that he loves me. It's sweet :)
He is not remotely interested in potty training, much to my dismay.
His favorite breakfast is Toaster Stroudles. Yep, healthy I kow :-(
He is the most picky of eaters of all time. He pretty much lives off of PB&H sandwiches. He tells me all the time that the dinner I just slaved over is "SO GROSS!". Nice.
He gives the most amazing cuddles and just sucks it all in when I have time to sit with him and watch a show.
He also loves when I play cars with him. He could play ALL DAY LONG with whoever is willing.
When I talk to Brooklyn and ask her questions he always responds for her in a extremely high pitched voice. It is seriously so cute!
I could literally go on all day with all the cute and funny things he says and does. But I really want to go to bed tonight ;-) So I'll just say that I love this little boy with every fiber of my being. He brings my life and our family SO much joy. Happy Birthday my little Max!
PS. We threw Max a pirate Birthday party a couple of weeks ago when the weather was still nice. I'll post those pictures soon. It was such a cute party!


No comments: