Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 3 of Disneyland



By the third day we were starting to drag a little bit. We got up, ate breakfast and walked over to the park.
Within an hour of being there we knew that something was wrong with Maddie. She wanted to ride in the stroller and she looked ill. She said that she had a head ache and she felt so crummy that she wouldn't even go on any rides. She actually ASKED to go back to the hotel to lay down so I knew she really felt awful.
So Jeff took Max off for some fun and I took Mads and Brooklyn back to the hotel.

On the way out we stopped off at New Orleans Square and bought Maddie her toy that she had set her heart on. She had changed her mind on the Lady and the Tramp Pup (like I knew she would) and set her sights on a pirate pack that had a parrot in it.
We went back to the hotel and she got in bed and layed around a bit while Brooklyn took a nap. Having her new toy seemed to lift her spirits a bit. I figured that she probably had a little bit of heat stroke since it was so warm and we were in the hot sun all day before. Plus all the late nights. So I made she she was drinking lots of water and eating some fruit. She seemed back to her old self in a couple of hours and wanted to head back over to the park and meet up with the boys. She was really excited to show her new toy off to Max and Dad.
We took it easy that day and stayed until about 6:30. Jeff took two littles back to the hotel room and Maddie and I stayed in the park a little longer to have ourselves a girls night. Fun stuff!