Today is my last day of being in my twenties. I don't feel like I'm going to be 30. I still feel 27. Funny, because last year I felt 24. Which by the way is my most favorite age. Not really sure why, but I loved being 24!
So I guess that means that I must be getting/feeling older, if my inner age is changing every year. Dang, I thought I'd be young forever. ;-)
My twenties were great. I've accomplished so much over the last 10 years. It's just crazy how much can happen in such a relatively short time. I had a great job, traveled across the globe, married my best friend, started my own home, had two beautiful children and countless other things. Yes.... I have truly been blessed. Not that there have not been hardships on the way, but everything I have endured the last 10 years good and bad have made me a stronger and hopefully a better person.
I have some high hopes for my thirties. So, I hope they treat me well :-)
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Yay for 30! Happy birthday to you.
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy birthday!!! I'm going to be 28 forever!!! LOL!
Post a Comment