My friend Kris was kind enough to let me buy in to her deluxe Zoo membership for dirt cheap. I didn't renew mine last year because the zoo didn't smell so pleasant to my pregnant nose (not to mention I needed a year break from the place ;) ) After my winter of hibernation, I've decided that it's time to leave the nest again. So, much to Maddie's delight, we're back!
She loves going to the zoo and she has so much fun with her good buddy Ayden.
This picture was not staged. I turned around to make sure she was following me and this is what I saw. It was so stinkin cute!! She sure does love her friends.
Don't let these sleeping pics of my little man fool you. He's a little stinker when it comes to sleeping at night. I wish I hadn't bragged so much when he was new born about how well he slept. Kinda jinxed myself I'm thinking. He sleeps well from the hours of 8:30 PM to maybe 1:00 AM then he thinks that it's fun to wake me up every hour after that. To add to that he's up between 6:00-6:30AM for good. To say that I'm tired all the time would be an understatement. All I have to say is... good thing he's so darn cute. :-)
I had a wonderful Birthday this year. Maddie was so cute telling me "Happy Birthday" all day long. Jeff took me out to dinner and a movie and I got to spend the day doing whatever I pleased. I also scored some new stuff for the kitchen that I'd been asking for!It's finally spring time in Utah! We've had a few really nice days and we've been spending much more time in the back yard. All of our flowering trees have blossoms right now and I love it! We've already had a hot dog ad marshmallow roast in the fire pit out back and it finally feels like that gloomy winter is behind us. Now bring on the camping!!
I know I posted about Maddie potty training already, but I wanted to show you her reward. We've been walking at the Mall in the mornings for the past couple of months and every day we pass the 'Build a Bear Workshop'. Maddie always asks if she can go there. So one day I took her in and showed her around. She loved it so much that I told her that if she would potty train that we would bring her back and let her build her own animal. She talked about it all the time, but still didn't really show much interest in potty training. I received a coupon in the mail a few weeks ago for $10.00 off your purchase if you bought something before Easter. I saved it thinking that there was no way ever that she'd be potty trained by then. Well, obviously she proved me wrong so we took her to build her own animal last week. I've never seen that girl so excited. She picked a Bunny and some clothes. We got the little voice thing in it and recorded her saying, "I love you, Madison". It's so cute! She sits and pushes the button to hear it talk and always says "I love you too".
Well, that's enough for one night. I need to get at least one hour of sleep in before Max is up for the night.
Next up is our Easter weekend extravaganza, so stay tuned... :-)
1 comment:
I am def doing the deluxe whenone renews! I've heard train rides and carosel are free with it? Or is it just discounted?
Post a Comment