At Max's 4 mo appointment the pediatrician gave us the go ahead to start him on some solids. I was a little worried to start him so early, because Maddie wasn't ready until she was almost 6 months old, so we waited a couple extra weeks. After his recent change in sleeping habits, we decided it couldn't hurt to give him a little rice cereal before bedtime. So we started him on it about 4 days ago and I just have to say that it's so much more fun this time! He LOVES it. It's the dang cutest thing. He gets upset if you don't give it to him fast enough. With Maddie I remember being so excited to be reaching that milestone and then being a little disappointed because she didn't really like it and spit most of it out for months. Not Max. He loves it and can't get enough. I've stocked up on the other foods and will start him on them in the next few weeks. Lets see if he love that just as much.
We sure do love our little man!
P.S. Make sure you watch the video at the end.
5 comments:
That video is hilarious!!! That is so stinkin' cute! That boy loves his food!
Maybe it's a boy thing!!! Brennan LOVED his cereal and was so much happier when he started getting it! Makenzie was a lot harder to teach how to eat from a spoon. So glad your little man is loving it!
Oh my gosh, what a riot! The video had me laughing out loud!!
What a sweet little guy! So dang cute!
He needs fruit! It's the bomb! I can only imagine what his reaction will be to something that actaully tastes good ;-)
Post a Comment